Hi everyone!!

I was wondering if there's any way to get the error why an insert
(streaming) failed. Looking at the code I think there's currently no way to
do that, as the BigQueryServicesImpl insertAll seems to discard the errors
and just add the failed TableRow instances into the failedInserts list.

It would be very nice to have an "enriched" TableRow returned instead that
contains the error information for further processing (in our use case
we're saving the failed ones into a different table for further analysis)

Could this be added as an enhancement or similar Issue in GH/Jira? Any
other ideas?

Thanks!