Hi all,

We just released Scio 0.5.4. This release includes 2 important
serialization fixes and a few new features. We recommend upgrading if
you're on 0.5.x.

Cheers,
Neville

https://github.com/spotify/scio/releases/tag/v0.5.4

*"Marmota monax"*
Features

   - Add satisfySingleValue SCollection matcher #1150
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1150>
   - Add a partition according to predicate combinator to SCollection #1153
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1153>
   - Limit Parallellism in DoFns #1151
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1151>
   - Add MiMa plugin #1132 <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1132>
   - Add support for beam parameters in JobTest #1145
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1145>
   - Add basic linting scalac options #1097
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/issues/1097> #1147
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1147> #1148
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1148>

Bug fixes

   - Add MiMa plugin #1132 <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1132>
   - Fix serialization of large ByteString #1136
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/issues/1136> #1140
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1140>
   - Replace Kryo ThreadLocal with object pool #1143
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1143>
   - Fix string representation in BigQuery type provider #1154
   <https://github.com/spotify/scio/pull/1154>