Congratulations, Gris! And welcome back!
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 3:30 PM Robin Qiu <robi...@google.com> wrote:

> Congratulations! Welcome back!

> On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 3:23 PM Reuven Lax <re...@google.com> wrote:

>> Congratulations! Good to see you back!

>> Reuven

>> On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:24 PM Griselda Cuevas <g...@google.com> wrote:

>>> Hi Everyone,

>>> I was absent from the mailing list, slack channel and our Beam
community for the past six weeks, the reason was that I took a leave to
focus on finishing my Masters Degree, which I finally did on May 15th.

>>> I graduated as a Masters of Engineering in Operations Research with a
concentration in Data Science from UC Berkeley. I'm glad to be part of this
community and I'd like to share this accomplishment with you so I'm adding
two pictures of that day :)

>>> Given that I've seen so many new folks around, I'd like to use this
opportunity to re-introduce myself. I'm Gris Cuevas and I work at Google.
Now that I'm back, I'll continue to work on supporting our community in two
main streams: Contribution Experience & Events, Meetups, and Conferences.

>>> It's good to be back and I look forward to collaborating with you.

>>> Cheers,

>>> Gris