From: Alexey Romanenko <aromanenko....@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:31:02 PM
To: user@beam.apache.org
Subject: Re: Schema class in 2.5 ?

Good catch, Akanksha!
Yes, RowType was renamed to Schema a while ago and BeamSQL doc seems was not
updated.
Could you create a Jira issue for that?

On 12 Jul 2018, at 11:10, Akanksha Sharma B
<akanksha.b.sha...@ericsson.com<mailto:akanksha.b.sha...@ericsson.com>> wrote:

Hi,

As I see, in 2.5 BeamSQL had been changed to work with Schema.
The sample code provided in
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/dsls/sql/walkthrough/ does not compile
with Beam 2.5, and needs to be updated.

 Row
                  .withRowType(appType)

The above mentioned line needs to be adapted to use schema.
Beam SQL:
Walkthrough<https://beam.apache.org/documentation/dsls/sql/walkthrough/>
beam.apache.org<http://beam.apache.org/>
Apache Beam is an open source, unified model and set of language-specific SDKs
for defining and executing data processing workflows, and also data ingestion
and integration flows, supporting Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs) and
Domain Specific Languages (DSLs).

Regards,

Akanksha