Great!  Given the responses, seems a wealth of suitable locations.  It
sounds like this would be great to be a roaming meet up, to not be too tied
to SF or peninsula location nor a specific company/office.  I'll be in
touch with the individuals who responded to me (both on-list and off), with
aims get this off the ground in the not too distant future.

Especially @users: who is willing to speak and share what fantastic things
are getting accomplished with Beam!?