We have our first meetup scheduled for December 12th in San Francisco.

Andrew Pilloud, a software engineer at Google and Beam committer, will demo
the latest feature in Beam SQL: a standalone SQL shell. The talk cover why
SQL is a good fit for streaming data processing, the technical details of
the Beam SQL engine, and a peek into our future plans.

Kenn Knowles, a founding PMC Member and incoming PMC Chair for the Apache
Beam project, as well as computer scientist and engineer at Google will
share about all things Beam. Where it is, where its been, where its going.

More info:
https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Apache-Beam/events/256348972/

For those in/around town (or that can be) come join in the fun!