Hello Vishwas,

The spark dependency in the spark runner is provided so you can
already pass the dependencies of spark 2.4 and it should work out of
the box.

JB did a PR to upgrade the version of Spark in the runner, but maybe
it is worth to wait a bit before merging it, at least until some of
the Big Data distributions has spark 2.4.x support available, so far
nobody has upgraded it (well apart of databricks).

What do others think, should we move ahead or are you aware of any
issue introduced by version 2.4.0? (Notice that the PR just updates
the version so code compatibility should be ok).

Ismaël