  $ bin/flink run /path/to/your/fat.jar --yourargs

Thanks,
Max

On 14.05.19 00:06, Jorik van Kemenade wrote:
Hi Max,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I am running on Flink 1.7.2 with Beam 1.12 and using beam-runners-flink-1.7.
This should be compatibly as far as I am aware, and when I tested it for the
WordCount example it ran without problems.
Also, it runs successfully if I run on [local], if I am using incompatible
versions this should fail right?

Regards,

Jorik

-----Original Message-----
From: Maximilian Michels <m...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 12:37 PM
To: user@beam.apache.org
Cc: Jorik van Kemenade <jorik.van.kemen...@asml.com>
Subject: Re: Problem running a pipeline on a remote Flink cluster

CAUTION: This message is from an external sender

Hi Jorik,

It looks like the version of the Flink Runner and the Flink cluster version do
not match. For example, if you use Flink 1.7, make sure to use the
beam-runners-flink-1.7 artifact.

For more information:
https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbeam.apache.org%2Fdocumentation%2Frunners%2Fflink%2F&amp;data=01%7C01%7Cjorik.van.kemenade%40asml.com%7Cef4c991af5f04a00d38808d6d78eeaf3%7Caf73baa8f5944eb2a39d93e96cad61fc%7C1&amp;sdata=OtyN7Z3zCrESoY3%2FRYXqAyvR14fn2qWz5LCVkBMEYK4%3D&amp;reserved=0

Thanks,
Max