I have been thrilled from seeing from the first row this happening.

Thanks a lot Kyle. Excellent work!

ingenieroandresan...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Really great achievement!!! congrats.

feature-complete [0] for BATCH processing (STREAMING is not yet available).
This means you can run your new or existing Beam Python and Go pipelines
using Apache Spark as the underlying execution engine.

the existing Spark runner, but also leverages Beam's portability APIs [1]
to add Python and Go support, in addition to Java (note that the Go SDK
itself is still considered experimental [2]).

available on the Beam website [3].

[4][5][6], the portable Spark runner has yet to be tested in a production
environment, so please feel free to file a Jira and tag me if you have
issues or feature requests (username: ibzib).

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8f729da2d3009059d7a8b2d8624446be161700dcfa953939dd3530c6@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E

kcwea...@google.com | +16502035555