+1 on the contributions front. My team and I have been working with Beam
primarily with Kotlin and I recently added the appropriate dependencies to
Gradle and performed a bit of conversions and have it working as expected
against the existing Java course.

I don’t know how many others are actively working with Kotlin and Beam, but I’d
love to work on transitioning that into a proper course (assuming there’s
interest in it).