This changed for me recently. I re-run my IntelliJ import regularly just to
make sure setting up does not depend on painful manual configuration. My
most recent re-run also ended up having no dependencies. I did not track
this down or file a bug because I did not have time to confirm it was not
just my problem.

Kenn