Without getting into the super specifics of your use-case, it sounds like
you might want to checkout the DebeziumIO for CDC ( Change Data Capture ).
I think DebeziumIO can generally handle even much more complex use cases
than it sounds like you are trying for.

Some pointers/talks from last year's beam summit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu5FacAeQ-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_RshngpxLc