Hi Shivam,

RedisIO is already for quite a long time in Beam, so we may consider it’s
rather stable. I guess it was marked @Experimental since its user API was
changing at that moment (that a point) [1].

However, recently RedisIO has moved to SDF for a reading part, so I can’t say
how it was heavily tested in production system. AFAICT, there is an open issue
[2] that is likely related to this.

It would be great if you could test this IO in your testing enviroment and
provide some feedback how it works for your cases.

—
Alexey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9231
[2] https://github.com/apache/beam/issues/21825