Hi Bartosz,

Yes, you've flagged the exact issue.

For those I have recently look at doing the Katas we've just downloaded
older versions of IntelliJ so that it works with the older plugin
that works with Stepik.  That's not suitable longer term.

I haven't had time to dig into which new supported platform to upload these
to [ I imagine ANY will work pretty seamlessly ].

While I don't think there are any specific/concrete plans [ since someone
needs to do the actual work ], I believe the code is still good, is a
pretty straightforward task, and this would be supported [ is a good idea
].

I wrote up this ticket --> https://github.com/apache/beam/issues/27765

Are you interested/willing to take this on?  I would be happy to
collaborate, chat, etc to help you feel comfortable with direction.
Otherwise, I can look to eventually address.  Feel free to email me
off-list OR tag me in that GH issue to discuss [ @brucearctor ].

Cheers,
Austin