Hi,

I have a use case where I want to listen to multiple Pub/Sub input topics
and route messages from all multiple input topics to a single destination
output topic.
The number of input topics can change any time and are stored in a table.
For example when I deploy for the first time, I might be reading from 3
topics, but after 2 days the table is updated and now I want to read from 4
topics.I don't want to redeploy the job because of a change in input topics
list.
I know how to use SideInputs for refresh, but I am unable to use SideInputs
to read the input topic details and pass to PubSubIO.
Can you please suggest which of the following ways this can be achieved if
new input topics are added:
1. Using SideInput
2. Any other approach
3. Redeploy the job (this is the last course I want to rely on)

Please suggest.

Thank you,
Pravin