Hi Trevor,

The problem is that "Write" is an old name that should be changed to
"BoundedWrite" (actually it is even more specific). In fact, it re-windows
into the global window and removes all triggering, so it is suitable only
for bounded PCollections where this will ensure all the data arrives at
once. Hence the error message.

For a streaming write, I'd recommend just performing the write in a
ParDo(DoFn) with probably some prep to get the data ready for idempotent
writing. If you look around the codebase you'll see some examples of this.
Also note that Write isn't a primitive but just a certain pattern of how
you can use ParDo and side inputs.

Kenn