My use case is to track user trajectory based on page view event when they
visit a website.  The input would be like a list of PageView(userId, url,
eventTimestamp) with watermarks (= eventTimestamp - duration). I'm trying
Sessions with event time trigger. Note we can't wait for the end of session
window due to latency requirement. Instead, we want to emit the user
trajectories whenever a buffered PageView's event time is passed by
watermark.