5:30 is probably the worst possible time to travel to Palo from anywhere
outside of Palo Alto ;) But it seems most of you guys are nearby, so I will
try to make it - perhaps will come earlier and hang around working on some
stuff from a coffee place nearby.

Also, be advised that Next Tuesday is July 22nd. The date you mentioned is
next Saturday. Which one is correct?

Cos