On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org> wrote:
> The plugins are responsible for upgrading the INI file configuration when
> necessary. That is not to say that the Bloodhound plugins do this correctly
> for all cases.
>
> A backup of your original INI file would help us investigate the issue
> further.

I noticed I had issues with the request_factory setting being in
there, but not the same issue I originally reported.  Also, I removed
the environment_factory option which pointed to the same value as
request_factory, but didn't test to see if that was causing the issue.

I don't have a copy of the INI files after I did the migration, but
here's a copy of the files before I did the migration (hopefully
that's sufficient):  (I stripped some private info out)

base.ini
-------------------------
[account-manager]
account_changes_notify_addresses =
authentication_url =
db_htdigest_realm =
force_passwd_change = true
hash_method = HtDigestHashMethod
htdigest_file =
/sites/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/bloodhound.htdigest
htdigest_realm = bloodhound
htpasswd_file =
htpasswd_hash_type = crypt
password_file =
/sites/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/bloodhound.htdigest
password_store = HtDigestStore
persistent_sessions = False
refresh_passwd = False
user_lock_max_time = 0
verify_email = True

[components]
acct_mgr.admin.*= enabled
acct_mgr.api.accountmanager = enabled
acct_mgr.guard.accountguard = enabled
acct_mgr.htfile.htdigeststore = enabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.accountmodule = enabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.loginmodule = enabled
bhtheme.* = enabled
bhdashboard.* = enabled
multiproduct.* = enabled
themeengine.* = enabled
trac.ticket.report.reportmodule = disabled
trac.ticket.web_ui.ticketmodule = disabled
trac.web.auth.loginmodule = disabled
tracopt.versioncontrol.git.* = enabled

[header_logo]
src =

[mainnav]
browser.label = Source
roadmap = disabled
timeline = disabled
tickets.label = Tickets

[theme]
theme = bloodhound

[trac]
#mainnav =
dashboard,wiki,browser,tickets,newticket,timeline,roadmap,search,admin
mainnav = wiki, timeline, roadmap, browser, tickets, newticket, search

trac.ini
-------------------
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

[account-manager]
user_lock_max_time = 86400

[attachment]
max_size = 262144
max_zip_size = 2097152
render_unsafe_content = false

[browser]
color_scale = True
downloadable_paths = /trunk, /branches/*, /tags/*
hide_properties = svk:merge
intermediate_color =
intermediate_point =
newest_color = (255, 136, 136)
oldest_color = (136, 136, 255)
oneliner_properties = trac:summary
render_unsafe_content = false
wiki_properties = trac:description

[changeset]
max_diff_bytes = 10000000
max_diff_files = 0
wiki_format_messages = true

[inherit]
file = /sites/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/base.ini
htdocs_dir =
plugins_dir =
templates_dir =

[logging]
log_file =
/sites/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/bin/main/log/trac.log
log_level = WARNING
log_type = file

[milestone]
stats_provider = DefaultTicketGroupStatsProvider

[mimeviewer]
max_preview_size = 262144
mime_map = text/x-dylan:dylan, text/x-idl:ice, text/x-ada:ads:adb
mime_map_patterns = text/plain:README|INSTALL|COPYING.*
pygments_default_style = trac
pygments_modes =
tab_width = 8
treat_as_binary = application/octet-stream, application/pdf,
application/postscript, application/msword,application/rtf,

[notification]
admit_domains =
always_notify_owner = false
always_notify_reporter = false
always_notify_updater = true
ambiguous_char_width = single
batch_subject_template = $prefix Batch modify: $tickets_descr
email_sender = SmtpEmailSender
ignore_domains =
mime_encoding = none
sendmail_path = sendmail
smtp_always_bcc =
smtp_always_cc =
smtp_default_domain =
smtp_enabled = true
smtp_from = and...@example.com
smtp_from_author = true
smtp_from_name =
smtp_subject_prefix = __default__
smtp_user =
ticket_subject_template = $prefix #$ticket.id: $summary
use_public_cc = false
use_short_addr = false
use_tls = false

[project]
admin_trac_url = .
descr =
footer =
name = My Site
url =

[query]
default_anonymous_query = status!=closed&cc~=$USER
default_query = status!=closed&owner=$USER
items_per_page = 100
ticketlink_query = ?status=!closed

[report]
items_per_page = 100
items_per_page_rss = 0

[revisionlog]
default_log_limit = 100
graph_colors = ['#cc0', '#0c0', '#0cc', '#00c', '#c0c', '#c00']

[roadmap]
stats_provider = DefaultTicketGroupStatsProvider

[search]
min_query_length = 3

[ticket]
default_cc =
default_component =
default_description =
default_keywords =
default_milestone =
default_owner = < default >
default_priority = major
default_product = mainserver
default_resolution = fixed
default_severity =
default_summary =
default_type = defect
default_version =
max_comment_size = 262144
max_description_size = 262144
preserve_newlines = default
restrict_owner = false
workflow = ConfigurableTicketWorkflow

[ticket-workflow]
accept = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> accepted
accept.operations = set_owner_to_self
accept.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY
leave = * -> *
leave.default = 1
leave.operations = leave_status
reassign = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> assigned
reassign.operations = set_owner
reassign.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY
reopen = closed -> reopened
reopen.operations = del_resolution
reopen.permissions = TICKET_CREATE
resolve = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> closed
resolve.operations = set_resolution
resolve.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY

[timeline]
abbreviated_messages = True
changeset_collapse_events = false
changeset_long_messages = false
changeset_show_files = 0
default_daysback = 30
max_daysback = 90
newticket_formatter = oneliner
ticket_show_details = false

[trac]
authz_file =
authz_module_name =
auto_preview_timeout = 2.0
auto_reload = False
backup_dir = db
database = mysql://bloodhound:soosecret@localhost/bloodhound
debug_sql = False
default_charset = utf-8
default_date_format =
default_dateinfo_format = relative
default_handler = WikiModule
default_language =
default_timezone = America/Toronto
environment_factory =
/sites/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/lib/python2.7/site-packages/multiproduct/hooks.py
genshi_cache_size = 128
htdocs_location =
jquery_location =
jquery_ui_location =
jquery_ui_theme_location =
metanav = login, logout, prefs, help, about
mysqldump_path = mysqldump
never_obfuscate_mailto = false
permission_policies = DefaultPermissionPolicy, LegacyAttachmentPolicy
permission_store = DefaultPermissionStore
pg_dump_path = pg_dump
repository_sync_per_request = (default)
repository_type = git
request_factory =
/sites/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/lib/python2.7/site-packages/multiproduct/hooks.py
resizable_textareas = true
secure_cookies = False
show_email_addresses = false
show_ip_addresses = false
timeout = 20
use_xsendfile = false

[versioncontrol]
allowed_repository_dir_prefixes =

[wiki]
ignore_missing_pages = false
max_size = 262144
render_unsafe_content = false
safe_schemes = cvs, file, ftp, git, irc, http, https, news, sftp, smb,
ssh, svn, svn+ssh
split_page_names = false