Thanks for your reply

I try to set different bookkeeper configs

1.default config(i just set zookeeper connection string)

to addEntry sync with 8 threads. i got 5000 ops/s. and can’t improve throughput
by incr threads. 16 threads got 5000 ops/s.

2.journalSyncData = false,journalAdaptiveGroupWrites = false

  i think in this config, i will got lowlatency by one thread. but i test it, i
got 400 ops/s per thread.

so i have two problem with i use bookeeper. i must blocked to wait until
bookkeeper tell me entry id. if use aync apis, i can’t return add result to
users, because rpc framework in my company can’t support async calls.

1.how can i get lowlatency in one thread.
2.how can i get highthroughput in one ledger with muti threads and sync apis.

原始邮件