Il giorno lun 8 ott 2018 alle ore 09:59 Sijie Guo <guosi...@gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 11:51 PM Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I am going to migrate a bunch of applications from the deprecated
>> zkServers to metadataServiceURI.
>> I think that the change is not really straightforward.
>

> why?

uhm just forgot to mention FlatLedgerManagerFactory, I have several
"old" BookKeeper clusters with it.

I would like to have a "recipe" for the conversion.

Having this discussion on the ML can be useful to share this issue,
that all of the users must address before we drop zkAddress
configuration entry

Enrico