Hi,

Yes, used only master.
i downloaded  the tar file and placed in cassandra folder and run again
cassandra_helper cassandra
now i am getting
Error: Exception thrown by the agent : java.net.MalformedURLException: Local
host name
when set hostname to localhost or 127.0.0.1
 i get Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/log4j/Logger
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon.<clinit>(CassandraDaemon.java:55)
how to solve this?
Can anyone tell steps to run cassandra or config to done?

-
Nirmala