The entire thing was completely my own fault.  I was making an invalid
request and, somewhere in the code, I was catching the exception and not
handling it at all.  So it only appeared to be silent when in reality it was
throwing a nice descriptive exception.

Lee Parker
l...@spredfast.com

[image: Spredfast]