Upgrading from 0.6.5 to 0.6.6 is just a simple rolling restart on all
your nodes. Upgrading from 0.6 to 0.7 is a lot more work: you need to
change your code as the api changes and you need to shutdown the
entire cluster for upgrade.

I'm just about to upgrade my five node cluster to 0.6.6 and I'm
probably not going to upgrade to 0.7 until it has been stable for at
least a month or two.

 - Juho Mäkinen