Ah of course - question makes total sense.

But no: this is not the case: I am not constantly asking the same question since the tree is deep enough. Most data nodes are level 5 from the root. So the parents getting queried will be different most of the time.

Since the parent nodes are created the queries stop there and don't propagate toward the root.

And I am seeing the high values all the time. Best that it gets is 0.15.

Daniel