Can we get an update?  After reading through the comments on 1072, it looks
like this is getting close to finished, but it's hard for someone not knee-deep
in the project to tell.  I'm primarily interested in the timeline you foresee
for getting the increment support into trunk for 0.7, and some documentation
around how counters will be supported from the user's perspective - chiefly
what a Column and SuperColumn will look like with counters and what the thrift
API will be.  Some documentation about the remaining issues and concerns we
should be aware of when using counters would be good, too, since it looks like
there were some in the comments.  Again, as someone not knee-deep in the
project, it's hard to tell how severe they are or how or when they would apply
in general use.