Does anyone use Cassandra to power an analytics or data warehouse
implementation?

As a concrete example, one could imagine Cassandra storing data for
something that reports on page-views on a website.  The basic notions might
be simple (url as row-key and columns as timeuuids of viewers).  But, how
would one store things like ip-geolocation to set of pages viewed?  Or
hour-of-day to pages viewed?

Also, how would one do a query like
- "tell me how many page views occurred between 12/01/2010 and 12/31/2010"?
- "tell me how many page views occurred between 12/01/2010 and 12/31/2010
from the US"?
- "tell me how many page views occurred between 12/01/2010 and 12/31/2010
from the US in the 9th hour of the day (in gmt)"?

Time slicing and dimension slicing seems like it might be very challenging
(especially since the windows of time would not be known in advance).

Thanks
Dave Viner