Hi,

There is already an email thread on memory issue on this email list, but I
creating a new thread as we are experiencing a different memory consumption
issue.

We are 12-server cluster.  We use random partitioner with manually generated
server tokens.  Memory usage on one server keeps growing out of control.  We
ran flush and cleared key and row caches but and ran GC but heap memory
usage won't go down.  The only way to heap memory usage to go down is the
restart cassandra.  We have to do this one a day.  All other servers have
heap memory usage less than 500MB.  This issue happened on both Cassandra
0.6.6 and 0.6.11.

Our JVM info:

java version "1.6.0_21"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.0-b16, mixed mode)

And JVM memory allocation:          -Xms3G -Xmx3G

Non-heap memory usage is 138MB.

Any recommendation where should look to see why memory usage keep growing?

Thanks!

Huy