Thanks Tyler,

    ColumnFamily: index1
      Columns sorted by: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.AsciiType
      Row cache size / save period: 0.0/0
      Key cache size / save period: 10000.0/3600
      Memtable thresholds: 0.8765625/50/60
      GC grace seconds: 864000
      Compaction min/max thresholds: 4/32
      Read repair chance: 1.0
      Built indexes: []

I pretty much went with the default settings, and the column name is
'CATALOG'.

Maxim