2011/3/8 Paul Pak <p...@yellowseo.com>

>  Hi Ruslan,
>
> It looks like Jonathan and Stu have already been working to reduce garbage
> collection on v.8  The ticket is at
>
> Jonathan, is there any way to apply the patch to .73 and have ruslan test
> it to see if it fixes his issue with Garbage collection?  Given the fact
> that he's already got a test case, it seems like a reasonable thing to do
> (with the caveat that he is a guinea pig for new code which may not be fully
> tested yet :) .

Thanks Paul for information, it very informative. But how this work at
others. I see that situation stay better when i increase heap size to 7GB,
but nodes still frozen truth not so frequent as before, but still, also but
I don;t probe this i think that setting -Xmn to something bigger then 800M
may give benefit (
http://java.sun.com/performance/reference/whitepapers/tuning.html)