You could try...

- delete / move the system data directory
- set the initial_token for each node to what they were before
- restart and recreate the schema
- run repair and then clean

It would have been a good idea to drain the nodes, this would checkpoint the
logs and clear them.

If you do not know the initial tokens, I would start a new empty node as
suggested and do the the same.

Hope that helps.
Aaron