As far as I know you can not call getNaturalEndpoints from jconsole
because it takes a byte array as a parameter and jconsole doesn't
provide a way for inputting a byte array. You might be able to use the
thrift call 'describe_ring' to do what you want though. You will have
to manually hash your key to see what range it falls in however.