Hello -
I am using 0.8 Beta 2 and have a CF containing COMPANY, ACCOUNTNUMBER and
some account related data.  I have index on both Company and AccountNumber.

If I run a query -

SELECT <DATA> FROM COMPANYCF WHERE COMPANY='XXX' AND ACCOUNTNUMBER = 'YYY'

Even though ACCOUNTNUMBER based Index is a better index to use for the above
query compared to COMPANY based Index, Cassandra seems to pick COMPANY

Does Cassandra always uses Index on first "where" clause?

I can always change the above query to have account number as the first
"where" clause.
Just wanted to understand whether any kind of index optimization built into
Cassandra 0.8.

Thanks
Baskar Duraikannu