Hi All

I am experience some problem with me two Cassandra node with RF=2,Both node CPU's usage is very high,load average: 9.47, 5.72, 5.11 and this causing my application to time out .I have xeon with 8 processor and 16 GB of Ram.and LVM setup for Cassandra.How can i trace the main issue of load i have no swap and swappies also set to 0.I am running Centos 5.5 64 Bit.

tpstats
--------------

Pool Name                    Active   Pending      Completed
STREAM-STAGE                      0         0              0
RESPONSE-STAGE                    0         0          18439
ROW-READ-STAGE                    0         0          16235
LB-OPERATIONS                     0         0              0
MESSAGE-DESERIALIZER-POOL         0         0          63673
GMFD                              0         0            632
LB-TARGET                         0         0              0
CONSISTENCY-MANAGER               0         0           4008
ROW-MUTATION-STAGE                1         1          70414
MESSAGE-STREAMING-POOL            0         0              0
LOAD-BALANCER-STAGE               0         0              0
FLUSH-SORTER-POOL                 0         0              0
MEMTABLE-POST-FLUSHER             0         0             32
FLUSH-WRITER-POOL                 0         0             32
AE-SERVICE-STAGE                  0         0              0
HINTED-HANDOFF-POOL               1         1              0

--
S.Ali Ahsan