I have a question about querying super column

For example:

I have a supercolumnFamily  DEPARTMENT with dynamic superColumn 'EMPLOYEE'(
name, country).

Now for rowKey 'DEPT1' I have inserted multiple super column like:

Employee1{
Name: Vivek
country:  India
}

Employee2{
Name: Vivs
country:  USA
}

Now if I want to retrieve a super column whose rowkey is 'DEPT1' and  employee
name is 'Vivek'. Can I get only 'EMPLOYEE1' ?

-Vivek

________________________________

Write to us for a Free Gold Pass to the Cloud Computing Expo, NYC to attend a
live session by Head of Impetus Labs on 'Secrets of Building a Cloud Vendor
Agnostic PetaByte Scale Real-time Secure Web Application on the Cloud '.

Looking to leverage the Cloud for your Big Data Strategy ? Attend Impetus
webinar on May 27 by registering at http://www.impetus.com/webinar?eventid=42 .

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for
the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus, interception or interference.