I am using normal SATA disk,  actually I was worrying about whether it
is okay if every time cassandra using all the io resources?
further more when is the good time to add more nodes when I was just
using normal SATA disk and with 100r/s it could reach 100 %util....

how large the data size it should be on each node?

below is my iostat -x 2 when doing node repair, I have to repair
column family separately otherwise the load will be more crazy:

Device:         rrqm/s   wrqm/s     r/s     w/s    rMB/s    wMB/s
avgrq-sz avgqu-sz   await r_await w_await  svctm  %util
sda               1.50     1.50  121.50   14.00     3.68     0.30
60.19   116.98 1569.46   59.49 14673.86   7.38 100.00