Hi, thanks both for the answers.

The problem was indeed with the timestamps.

What was happening also was that in a mutation involving 1 deletion and
various insertions for the same key, all were using the same timestamp, so
beside looking at the code doing this

remove key
insert key, col, val
insert key, col, val
insert key, col, val

With quorum 1, the insertions were always missing.

I've been reading past threads regarding time sync inside/outside cassandra,
I guess this ain't changing in the near future?

Best,
Guille