I'm trying to figure out how to use the sstableloader tool.  For my test I
have a single node cassandra instance running on my local machine.  I have
cassandra running, and validate this by connecting to it with cassandra-cli.

I run sstableloader using the following command:

bin/sstableloader /Users/someuser/cassandra/mykeyspace

and I get the following error:

org.apache.cassandra.config.ConfigurationException:
localhost/127.0.0.1:7000is in use by another process.  Change
listen_address:storage_port in
cassandra.yaml to values that do not conflict with other services

I've played around with different ports, but nothing works.  It it because
I'm trying to run sstableloader on the same machine that cassandra is
running on?  It would be odd I think, but cant thing of another reason I
would get that eror.

Thanks,
John