Surge [1] is scalability focused conference in late September hosted in
Baltimore.  It's a pretty cool conference with a good mix of
operationally minded people interested in scalability, distributed
systems, systems level performance and good stuff like that.  You should
go! [2]

Anyway, I'll be there if there, and are if any other Cassandra users are
coming I'm happy to help herd us towards meeting up, lunch, hacking,
etc.  I *think* there might be some time for structured BoF type
sessions as well.

[1] http://omniti.com/surge/2011

[2] Actually tickets recenlty sold out, you should go in 2012!