Hi Aaron,

I think it's possible to complete the debian packaging wiki too (for a best
user experience) :

When servers connect to the Internet through a proxy, It's possible to have
an other error when adding publickey

(gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F758CE318D77295D)

the error is like that :

gpg: requesting key 8D77295D from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect to host
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

Simply, It's because the proxy is not set, To correct the problem, you
must set the environment variable http_proxy.

regards,

Jérémy

--
Jérémy