We are not currently live but testing with Cassandra. I'm looking for
recommendations on the most efficient way to load text files over 25GBs in
size to Cassandra (version 0.8.6).  Our application may require us to load
2-3 text files between 25-40GBs each a few times a week to our 3 node
cluster.  I was reading this article on DataStax:
http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading

Is it most efficient to create the sstables and then use sstableloader or
does anyone have other recommendations to "bulk load data"?  We are new to
Cassandra and trying to work within what is generally acceptable
practices.

Thanks
Mike