On 12/08/2011 04:50 PM, Attila Babo wrote:
0.6.12, we had serious problem with 0.7.x and 0.8.x

Seriously folks - dont make the choice to run 0.6.x build now, that would be like burning all our books (and e-books, and internets) and returning to the dark ages by choice.

0.7.x is the first "modern" cassandra. You should run 0.7.1 or higher, and really unless you have a reason not to, run 0.8.x or higher. I stay one major version behind until I am comfortable the bugs are worked out, but 0.6 would be a bad choice to start with now.

-Eric