Hi Viktor,

Thanks for the comments.  True, the characteristics that I outlined were
general, just to give a background/context to the problem I’m trying to solve.
Will address more specific questions when it comes to designing and
implementing the data storage solution and the API to do the integration of (1)
– (3) above.

Given that our data mining application (IBM SPSS Modeler), our partner platform
(Oracle DB data model), used for additional services and our clients’ DBs are
all based on SQL, from your experience:

(1) Is it a good idea to use Cassandra as a storage solution for SQL data,
converted to the NoSQL data model just to be stored on Cassandra?
(2) Do you know of any similar cases of using Cassandra as a storage,
supporting SQL data applications, or perhaps data model architecture
differences and high development costs make no sense for this?
(3) If using Cassandra as a storage, supporting SQL data applications is not a
good idea, do you recommend an alternative SQL cloud DB solution that has good
scalability?

Thanks and regards,

Krassimir Kostov