Not sure I understand the question. Do you have an example where a CF is not
getting compacted ?

The compaction tasks will be processed in the order they are submitted. If you
have concurrent_compactors > 1 then the thread pool for compactions (excluding
validation compactions) will be able to process multiple compaction tasks in
parallel.

If you have a CF that gets a lot more traffic than other CF's it will require
more compaction. But by running concurrent_compactors > 1 smaller CF's should
still be able to get through.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer