On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com
> wrote:

> What is your total data size (nodetool info/nodetool ring) per node,
> your heap size, and the amount of memory on the system?

2 Node cluster, 7.9GB of ram (ec2 m1.large)
RF=2
11GB per node
Quorum reads
122 million keys
heap size is 1867M (default from the AMI I am running)
I'm reading about 900k keys

As I was just going through cfstats - I noticed something I don't understand

                Key cache capacity: 906897
                Key cache size: 906897

I set the key cache to 2million, it's somehow got to a rather odd number

--

*Franc Carter* | Systems architect | Sirca Ltd
 <marc.zianideferra...@sirca.org.au>

franc.car...@sirca.org.au | www.sirca.org.au

Tel: +61 2 9236 9118

Level 9, 80 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000

PO Box H58, Australia Square, Sydney NSW 1215