There doesn't seem to be an open JIRA ticket for it - can you please make one
at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA? That ensures that at some
point someone will take a look at it and it just won't be forgotten in the
endless barrage of emails...

Yup, I did the composite columns support. I'd start by looking at
CassandraStorage.getNext().

/Janne