it can be in a separate jar with just one class.

On 05/15/2012 12:29 AM, Ertio Lew wrote:
Can I put this comparator class in a separate new jar(with just this single file) or is it to be appended to the original jar along with the other comparator classes?

    Kirk is correct.

-- Tom Duffield (Mailing Lists)
    Sent with Sparrow <http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig>