Arshad,

I used google with the following query:  apache cassandra multitenant

Suggest you do the same?  As was mentioned earlier, there has been a lot of
discussion about this topic for the past year -- especially on this mailing
list.  If you want to use Thrift or, to make your life easier, using Hector
or a similar API,  you can create keyspaces however you want ... aligned to
your design / architecture to support Multitenancy.  If it's code specific
help you want ... check out the maililng lists / resources for the various
API's that make working with Thrift easier:

Hector
Pycassa
PHPCassa

etc.