Hi,

i basically want to do hands-on on Super Column family concept, making some
examples using hector api, and manually adding the data.
I explored hector-example project, but only got very starting level of
super column family example.
i am in search of more super column family examples using hector api. can i
get some link and references related to it?

Regards,
Amit