Sorry for the scheme that has not keep the right tabulation for some people...
Here's a space-version instead of a tabulation.

user1 row :            |               lte                    |
lte -1                |               lte -2                |              lte
-3               |               lte -4               |
          values :        | user2-name-change | user3-pic-change       |
user4-status-change | user2-pic-change     | user2-status-change |

If for example, user2 changes it's picture, the row should look like that :

user1 row :                    |                lte                   |
      lte -1               |               lte -2               |
 lte -3              |              lte -4                |
                values :          |   user2-pic-change    | user2-name-change |
user3-pic-change       | user4-status-change | user2-status-change |